- Rugby Academy - 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM with Jon Aby in Strength and Conditioning
- MMA for Beginners - 6:30 PM to 7:30 PM with Julian Aby in Mats
- Inspire Conditioning - Red - 6:30 PM to 7:30 PM with IPC in Strength and Conditioning
- MMA - 7:30 PM to 9:00 PM with Julian Aby in Mats
- Inspire Conditioning - Blue - 8:00 PM to 9:00 PM with IPC in Strength and Conditioning
- MMA Sparring - 8:30 PM to 9:00 PM with Julian Aby in Mats
Welcome to Inspire Performance Centre
The Inspire Performance Centre is a facility dedicated and focused on enhancing your physical performance. Our coaches have more than 20 years of experience in their chosen fields having worked with all level of athletes from the promising young, to the elite, the ones who want to run a 5k for charity and those who want to progress in their chosen sport.
We see everybody in our facility as an athlete not a client or a membership number. You will be treated as a member of the IPC team. We have waded through the training fads and bring you only the tried and tested methods that experience show us work.
We are a lifestyle gym if your lifestyle is about improving your body and mind, whether through weight management and nutritional understanding or becoming fitter, faster, stronger for your chosen sport. If you want to run we will take you running, no treadmills but plenty of fresh air, if you need to shower then you can if you use our ice bath first.
From time to time our bodies break down and at IPC we can fix you with our sports injury clinc, our team of physiotherapists have vast experience in their field working with professional sports people on a daily basis, you can have everything from a full functional screen to a full assessment, with rehab available to you will be well looked after.
We like things plain and simple and more importantly we care, if that sounds like the enviroment for you come and see us.
We look forward to meeting you.
Latest IPC News
June 6th, 2013
keep up to date with techniques and exercises, and general news about the gym…